Archived News Article
Standards meeting report - Safety of child use and child care products
The ‘Safety of child use and child care products’ committee recently met and discussed a number of key areas, including:
- A provisional work item for a revision to BS EN 12221 Changing units
- A business case is being submitted for the revision (and re-numbering) of BS 1877-10
- Possible revision to BS EN 1930 - Safety barriers
- Update on BS EN 716 -1 Children’s cots (corrigendum in relation to footholds and internal height)
- Update on revisions by CEN/TC 364 – Sleep bags, cot duvets, bumpers, duvet covers
See more on current childcare testing here.
Members of the Furniture Industry Research Association can read a full report below.
Restricted content - Research Association Members only - login to view
If your company is a Member and you need a login please click here