Archived News Article
New Flammability Tracker Template available to members
A new Flammability Tracker Template is now available to all members of the Furniture Industry Research Association.
The aim of the template, and support document, is to support members in demonstrating they have documented systems that demonstrate compliance to the relevant fire performance or flammability requirements. A tracker can help show interested parties that due diligence is under control.
The tracker is divided into three parts:
- Mattress divan FR tracker
- Upholstery FR tracker
- Fillings FR tracker
Then within each section are areas to show compliance with the specific standards and regulations which apply. The support document also covers specifics of compliance in more detail to support with completing the tracker.
Other templates in this series include:
- Health and Wellbeing Policy Template
- Sharps and Broken Needle Procedure Template
- Risk Assessment for furniture products
- Sustainability KPI Dashboard
Templates released in 2021 include:
- Carbon Footprint Calculator (Scope 1&2)
- Environmental Policy Template
- GB Biocidal Products Regulation (GB BPR) Labelling for Treated Articles Template
- Modern Slavery Policy Template
- Product Safety Incident Plan - Template based on PAS 7100 requirements
- REACH, POPs and BIOCIDES Chemical Compliance Templates
- UKCA Label Template for Marking of Products
- Declaration of Conformity (GB Type post Brexit)
Again, all resources are available to members as part of their membership benefits.