Trade Credit Insurance intervention
The Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) have released a Q&A guide covering their recently announced Trade Credit Insurance guarantee.
Questions covered in the document:
- How does it work?
- When will this be implemented?
- How is this different to the trade credit insurance support scheme that Government implemented in 2009?
- Insurers haven’t been paying out on business interruption policies, why are we helping them out? / Is this a bailout for insurers?
- How does this scheme work alongside other government support e.g. CBILS?
- How do I access this scheme?
FIRA members can download the document below.