Archived News Article
BSI releases suite of best practice standards
BSI, the UK National Standards Body, has made a suite of risk and business continuity standards publicly available to help businesses navigate the challenges they face as a result of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
The standards provide organisations with access to best practice guidance and the collective wisdom of experts on how to approach, manage and overcome some of the difficulties that thousands are facing up and down the country.
The standards available include:
Continuity and Resilience
- PD CEN/TS 17091:2018 Crisis management: Building a strategic capability
- BS EN ISO 22301:2019 Business continuity management systems — Requirements
- BS EN ISO 22313:2020 Business continuity management systems. Guidance on the use of ISO 22301
- ISO/TS 22318:2015 Guidelines for supply chain continuity
- ISO 22316:2017 Organizational resilience. Principles and attributes
- BS ISO 31000:2018 Risk management — Guidelines
- BS 31100:2011 Risk management - Code of practice and guidance for the implementation of BS ISO 31000
- BS ISO 22319:2017 Community resilience - Guidelines for planning the involvement of spontaneous volunteers
- BS ISO 22330:2018 Guidelines for people aspects of business continuity
- BS ISO 22395:2018 Community resilience. Guidelines for supporting vulnerable persons in an emergency
- BS ISO 22320:2018 Emergency management. Guidelines for incident management
Standards can be downloaded here (users will need to create a login), details of webinars supporting the standards are also available through the same link.