Archived News Article
New Government resources are available which may be applicable to those across the furniture industry as the Brexit date draws closer.
Goods regulations and chemicals
- Using the UKCA mark from 1 January 2021: Find out if you will need to use the new UKCA marking and how to use it.
- Placing manufactured goods on the market in Great Britain from 1 January 2021: What you need to do to comply with regulations on manufactured goods you place on the GB market from 1 January 2021.
- Conformity assessment bodies: change of status from 1 January 2021: How conformity assessment bodies will be affected from 1 January 2021.
- How to comply with REACH chemical regulations: Updated to provide businesses more information on what they’ll need to do to prepare for the 1 January 2021
- Meeting climate change requirements from 1 January 2021: Guidance updated to reflect notice from the European Commission that advises on technical issues in relation to the end of the transition period and climate change regulations, emissions trading, ecodesign and energy
Imports and customs
- Converting Parallel Distribution Notices (PDNs) to UK Parallel Import Licences (PILs) from 1 January 2021: The process to convert Parallel Distribution Notices (PDNs) into Parallel Import Licences (PILs) from 1 January 2021
- List of customs agents and fast parcel operators from 1 January 2021: Updated list of customs agents and fast parcel operators who can help submit customs declarations from 1 January 2021