Archived News Article
REACH EU exit guidance
Additional guidance is now available to Furniture Industry Research Association members on how REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals) may be impacted if there is no Brexit deal.
The guide includes the following scenarios:
- Scenario 1: You are a UK-based EU REACH registration holder wishing to maintain UK market access
- Scenario 2: You are a UK-based downstream user or a distributor of an EU REACH registered chemical and wish to maintain UK market access
- Scenario 3: You are a UK importer of chemicals from outside the EU/EEA, or rely on a UK importer for your supply from outside the EU/EEA, and wish to maintain EU/EEA market access
- Scenario 4: You are a UK-based REACH authorisation holder wishing to maintain your use or the supply for a use in the UK
- Scenario 5: You are a UK downstream user of a REACH authorisation held by an EU/EEA-based company, wishing to maintain your use or the supply for a use in the UK
- Scenario 6: You are exempt through a PPORD
- Scenario 7: You are awaiting an ECHA or EU Commission decision
The Research Association will continue to monitor Brexit and update members as and when details emerge over the coming months.
Restricted content - Research Association Members only - login to view
If your company is a Member and you need a login please click here