This event is being hosted by the experts FIRA International, on behalf of the Furniture Industry Research Association. It is aimed at all those involved in the contract / office furniture sector (you do not need to be a member Furniture Industry Research Association to attend).
The agenda includes:
- Standards update (covering both European & US standards)
- Machinery Directive and how this impacts the office/contract furniture
- Formaldehyde/VOC update – including DEFRA Clean Air Strategy
- REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals) /chemicals update
- Government update – Brexit, productivity, export support
- Industry 4.0 and furniture
- Open discussion on industry needs
- 10.00 coffee, registration and networking
- 10.30 start
- 12.30-13.30 networking lunch
- 14.30 close
To confirm your place complete the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.