Train with the experts at our service provider, FIRA International
Our service provider, FIRA International have released their training dates for the remainder of 2021.
FIRA members receive preferential delegate rates on all training modules, which last for 90 minutes and are priced at £65+VAT for members, with an additional 25% discount when three courses are booked.
- Flammability Requirements for Beds and Mattresses, Across the Domestic and Commercial Sectors. 2 June PM / 7 September PM / 3 November PM
- Understanding Flammability Requirements for the Contract and Office Furniture Sector. 9 June AM / 15 September AM / 10 November AM
- Understanding the Domestic Furniture Regulations and Working to Compliance. 22 June AM / 22 September AM / 11 November AM
- Module 1: Introduction to REACH. 8 June AM / 1 September AM / 4 November AM
- Module 2: Annex XVII Chemical Restrictions. 8 June PM / 1 September PM / 4 November PM
- Module 3: Annex XIV Substances of Very High Concern. 10 June AM / 2 September AM / 9 November AM
- Module 4: UK Chemicals Regulation Post Brexit. 10 June PM / 2 September PM / 9 November PM
- Module 5: Product Testing for REACH. 15 June AM / 8 September AM / 16 November AM
- Module 6: Worldwide Chemical Legislation. 15 June PM / 8 September PM / 16 November PM
- Module 7: Chemicals and CSR. 17 June AM / 9 September AM / 18 November AM
- Module 8: Flame Retardant Chemicals. 17 June PM / 9 September PM / 18 November PM
- Module 9: Biocidal Products Regulation. 25 June AM / 10 September AM / 23 November AM