'Home Working Solutions' from our service provider
As more and more people are having to adopt home working, and following on from recently updated HSE guidance on home working, our service provider, FIRA International, has developed a new 'Home Working Solutions' package to help employers fulfil their duty of care.
Issues facing many home workers and their employers include:
- Permanent home workers require full workstation assessments, appropriate equipment and advice on control measures.
- As any period of temporary home working extends, employers should have regular discussions with workers to assess the risk to their physical and mental health
- Many home workers are adopting poor postures away from their regular office workstation and need support and guidance to avoid developing musculoskeletal complaints
- Many workers do not have the correct equipment to support a comfortable work position
- Many workers need independent guidance on purchasing suitable, DSE compliant home office equipment, and may need assistance to build or install it
- GDPR breaches take place by not having lockable filing cabinets to securely store sensitive documents and data.
The experts at FIRA International can help alleviate all these issues for part-time, temporary or permanent home workers.
For further details on FIRA International's Home Working Solutions email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1438 777 700, the leaflet accessible below also offers more detailed information.
See more about FIRA International's Home Working Solutions