Furniture Makers’ Company Manufacturing Guild Mark
The Furniture Makers' are hosting a Manufacturing Guild Mark Open Day on Thursday 24 October, taking place at the Biesse headquarters in Daventry.
The event will give prospective holders insight into the positive operational and promotional benefits being a Manufacturing Guild Mark holder can have on a business. FIRA International are the auditors for the Guild Mark.
The agenda includes:
- Welcome, Steve Bulmer, CEO, Biesse Group UK
- Overview of Furniture Makers’ Company, Jonny Westbrooke, CEO, The Furniture Makers’ Company
- Overview of Manufacturing Guild Mark: What it is and how to apply, Ben Burbidge, chairman, Manufacturing Guild Mark
- Inside the Biesse Technology Centre with Biesse, Technology Centre tour with machinery demos
There are two sessions available:
- Morning session: 10:00–13:00
- Lunch: 13:00–14:00
- Afternoon session: 14:00–17:00