Archived News Article
Brief update from latest APPFIG meeting
The latest meeting of the All-Party Parliamentary Furniture Industry Group (APPFIG) took place online on Wednesday 9 December.
The Furniture Industry Research Association attended, and the following items were discussed:
- Update: Mike Wood MP, Chair, All-Party Parliamentary Furniture Industry Group
- Update: Jonathan Hindle, Chairman, British Furniture Confederation
- COVID-19 – Stamp Duty holiday impact
- Foam shortages
- Steel shortages
- Felixstowe and Dover port delays
- Export Funding – TAP update
We will update members on outputs and actions from meeting when available.