|Business Type||Market Sector||Product|
|Trade Association / other||Domestic||Bathroom furniture Bathroom installation Bedroom furniture Bedroom installation Kitchen cabinet Kitchen installation Kitchen worktops|
The Kbsa was established in 1978 to promote the highest standards of professionalism and workmanship, and to provide consumers with an assurance of quality.
Our independent retail members have to pass strict membership criteria to join and they are supported by some of the most well respected blue chip brands and industry’s best known manufacturers.
- Kbsa approved retailers work hard to meet and maintain the high standards of the Kbsa, including our continuous vetting.
- They provide customers with added peace of mind through excellence in design and customer service.
- They gain a competitive advantage in the market through meeting Kbsa standards, and displaying the Kbsa logo and certificate of membership.
To qualify for Kbsa membership, all retailers must:
- Have a permanent showroom with properly fitted displays.
- Supply all products they display.
- Offer a comprehensive design and installation service.
- Take full responsibility for all work specified in the contract.
- Help customers with any post-installation warranty issues.
Every Kbsa approved retailer is committed to following the Code of Conduct – a comprehensive assurance of great service, ensuring that every aspect of their customers’ projects are conducted professionally.