What you need to know
Upholstery tests focus on fabric, foam, flammability and structural.
+44 (0)1438 777 700 (option 1)CONTACT OUR EXPERTS
Textiles and foam tests range from light domestic use through to severe contract use. Both are also subject to flammability regulations, which are a legal requirement. Structural tests assess the safety, durability and stability of products.
We’re UKAS accredited to test domestic and commercial:
- Textile strength tests, including flammability, tensile, tear, burst and seam slippage
- Fabric tests, including flammability, colour fastness to light, wet and dry rubbing, abrasion and pilling.
- Leather tests, including flexing, visible soiling, abrasion and light fastness
- Foam tests, including flammability and pounding
- Structural tests, including sofas, dining chairs
See tests in action
We also test