For all types of furniture and related product
FIRA International is accredited to BS EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005 by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS), ensuring that tests are carried out to the highest standards.
No matter what your domestic, contract or commercial furniture testing needs are our experts will support you with tests for:
- Structures (tables, chairs, cabinets, beds) for safety, stability, strength and durability
- Mattresses for flammability, performance and spring tests
- Surfaces for resistance to abrasion, impacts, scrapes, scratches, heat and chemicals
- Foams for flammability, performance and pounding
- Fabrics for flammability, colour fastness, wear resistance, pile retention and performance
- Ergonomic assessments
- Risk assessments across all furniture products
Our UKAS-accredited lab tests to all the main British, European and American standards, and many clients use our expertise to devise bespoke tests.
To determine what test is right for your product(s) contact our experts. They will be able to advise what standards are applicable and which regulations you need to meet by law.
Need some help?
Call us on +44 (0)1438 777 700Email our experts