Furniture Industry Sustainability Programme
The industry forum for
all environmental issues
FISP is an independently certified sustainability programme tailored to the needs of the Furniture Industry supply chain. FISP promotes best practise to drive social, economic and environmental change, via continual improvement of member’s business operations.
Created in 2006 FISP is recognised as the benchmark for sustainable practices in the UK furniture industry. It is widely referenced by procurement teams and furniture specifiers as a key part of an organisations sustainable procurement policies.
FISP has rapidly become established as the furniture industry forum on all environmental and sustainability issues. These issues relate to all aspects of the industry’s business from purchasing and procurement right through to end of product life, including social, ethical and employment concerns as well as waste, energy and emissions.
FISP is an industry scheme, run by its members with all scheme governance issues agreed by its Steering Committee which members are welcome to join.
There are many benefits to FISP membership and certification:
- The furniture industry benchmark to demonstrate sustainability credentials
- Improves your competitiveness through efficiencies and cost savings
- Help members gain industry recognition and awards
- Differentiates your company from competitors
- Inspires customer confidence
- FISP can be used to meet furniture criteria on SKA rating
- FISP is criteria on tenders and retail specifications
- Powerful and highly valuable marketing tool
For more information about FISP visit https://fispfurniture.com
Need some help?