FIRA International Gold Installation Certification for Independent Retailers
If you are an independent retailer who takes pride in your work and wants to gain a competitive advantage, then achieving FIRA International Gold Certification, which signifies excellence in installation, will enhance your reputation and help boost sales.
At the request of the industry, FIRA International Gold Installation Certification for Independent Retailers is now available at a special new rate for those with a turnover of under £5m.
The scheme is certified by FIRA International, experts in the furniture industry for over 65 years. The FIRA International Gold logo is the mark of quality for the furniture industry and highly valued by the likes of IKEA and Sharps.
The certification includes:
- A technical manual covering every aspect of kitchen, bedroom and bathroom installations, updated with all relevant legislation, industry standards and best working practices, to be used by your installation team.
- A review of your complaints system to ensure it is robust and to help you provide the highest level of customer service.
- An annual audit to ensure all staff work to the same industry standards - this helps to reduce issues arising from the installation of a product, be it kitchen, bedroom or bathroom.
- Logos - Use of the FIRA International Gold Certification logo on all of your promotional materials: websites, brochures, letterheads and point of sale.
- Membership of The Furniture Industry Research Association - Access to all associated benefits, including use of the worldwide renowned Furniture Industry Research Association membership logo.
- Publicity - Press releases created and sent out to your local and key trade media.
- Photo opportunity - You will be presented with your certificate by a FIRA International representative.
- Marketing - We can provide help and support with marketing, including sourcing and providing promotional materials and supplying key messages targeted at your customers.
- Promotional literature - We can supply you with leaflets and brochures aimed at consumers to explain the scheme and links to FIRA consumer web pages and videos explaining FIRA Gold Certification.
- Online presence - Your company details will appear in a number of places on our website, including your certificate details. We can also link to your website.
- Networking - You will be invited to our events, including our prestigious annual House of Lords event.
- Training - You will be able to access FIRA International training courses at a reduced rate.